Shinobi-Chronicles-RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shinobi-Chronicles-RPG

the official forum for SC

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
The Official Shinobi-Chronicles froum has been created and as of this moment any further information and updates can be found on their: here is the official link for the SC Forum http://www.shinobi-chronicles.com/forum/index.php

Dark side of the moon (CDT APP Sebastian)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sebastians
Academy Student

Dark side of the moon (CDT APP Sebastian) Empty
PostSubject: Dark side of the moon (CDT APP Sebastian)   Dark side of the moon (CDT APP Sebastian) EmptySun Sep 08, 2013 1:22 pm

Sebastian

Bloodline: Dark side of the moon
Village: All
Offensive boost to Genjutsu
Defensive boost to Taijutsu
Absorb Earth affinity Jutsu

Bloodline specific item:
Name: Dark sided dice
Use: All areas where PvP or arena
Cost: 400,000 Ryo
Stackable: No
Effect: 5% Chance to heal 8% HP for 2 turns.

Bloodline Jutsu:

Name: Dark Realization
Type: Genjutsu
Battle Description: [user] rapidly forms a varied set of unusual hand signs and closes [his/her] eyes trapping [opponent] in the dark side of the moon. Using the almost infinite darkness to their advantage, [user] attacks [opponent] relentlessly.

Description: A rare Jutsu that exposes the covert ability of it's user and makes it a deadly weapon.

Jutsu effect: Taijutsu Defense boost

Yes I will be as active as possible!

This is a complete bloodline that I myself have created, I have only posted part of it today for this specific application. I also have many great ideas and hope I get accepted to better voice them and get more opinions on them!

EDIT: The application for the CDT remains on hold but I move your post to this section because I like the basic idea of this bloodline. REI ~

Last edited by Rei Uchiha on Sun Sep 08, 2013 2:46 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down

Dark side of the moon (CDT APP Sebastian)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Shinobi-Chronicles-RPG :: Locked Topics :: Bloodline Creations-
Jump to: