Shinobi-Chronicles-RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shinobi-Chronicles-RPG

the official forum for SC

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
The Official Shinobi-Chronicles froum has been created and as of this moment any further information and updates can be found on their: here is the official link for the SC Forum http://www.shinobi-chronicles.com/forum/index.php

Bloodline: Devastatin Dream

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Hatacke
Academy Student
Hatacke

Character Bio
Specialization:
Village: Rain

Bloodline: Devastatin Dream Empty
PostSubject: Bloodline: Devastatin Dream   Bloodline: Devastatin Dream EmptyWed Sep 04, 2013 9:20 am

Name:Devastating Dream
Offence: Gen/Nin
Element: None
Effects: Increases Gen/Nin offence by xx%, Increases base regen +xx , xx% less Chakra consumed by the Jutsu uses

Chuunin Jutsu:
Jutsu Name: Waves of Illusion

Jutsu Type: Genjutsu, Normal

Effects:Increase Gen/Nin Offence 4 rounds , 1 round stun xx%

Description: A Jutsu used for self boost in tough battles.

Battle description: [user] makes a couple of hand signs. Within moments, blue waves form around [gender] resulting in a great burst of power for a short duration of the battle. As the waves circles around [user], [opponent] is blinded by the sudden flashes.

Cost:300,000

SJ Jutsu
Jutsu Name: Devastating Dream

Jutsu Type: Gen / Bl Jutsu / Forbidden

Effects: Increases Gen/Nin offense for 2 rounds, seals BL effects, deals damage based on you and your opponent's stats, AoE effect, and can not be stunned for two rounds.

Description: A powerful forbidden Genjutsu used by the rare Kekkei Genkai users.

Battle description: [user] looks into the direction of [gender] [opponent]. [opponent], now captured in the world of illusions is controlled by the [user]'s dreams of standing in a forest while 1000 arrows drill through him. After the Genjutsu is broken by the [user] [opponent] lies on the ground with blood flowing from [gender] mouth.

Cost:1,000,000
Back to top Go down
muertetnr
Academy Student
muertetnr

PostSubject: Re: Bloodline: Devastatin Dream   Bloodline: Devastatin Dream EmptyThu Sep 05, 2013 4:08 pm

depending on pools and costs, i would have to say % less chakra consumed is not a real helpful tag in the long run.

seeing as how this is the beginning of the game, i really think we should stick to the basics and have 4 BL's that focus around each rank, one for every offense.

as for the description, it sounds good, though it should be [user] instead of [gender], also, i think its OP, and i mean HIGHLY OP to stun and buff yourself all in one go. im not a fan of how TNR did it, and i would like to avoid that as much as possible =x

now, in a RP stand point, i do not see how that is Genjutsu in itself. Genjutsu is all about mind games, if you wanted, you can start it off with the flashing lights, that would initiate the genjutsu, and say something like, you appear to double in size, that would decrease the opponents defenses/gens, but it would make sense through genjutsu from a naruto prospective.

as for the 2nd jutsu:
i see you skipped over jounin, which isnt completely the way to go, remember, this is a new game, reaching SJ should be, and will probably be, a challenge.

also, as for the tags you have on it, i say you are trying to make a pretty OP jutsu. The description doesnt even sound like it would do ANYTHING to sealing opponents BL, nor does it sound like it will increase your damage in any sense, specially not ninjutsu.

as for the description, it should say: blood flowing from "opponents name" corpse. and give it a residual tag.

anyway, thats my input.

Back to top Go down
Keyla_Uchiha
Dama Blanca
Dama Blanca
Keyla_Uchiha

Character Bio
Specialization: Weapons
Village: Sand

PostSubject: Re: Bloodline: Devastatin Dream   Bloodline: Devastatin Dream EmptyThu Sep 05, 2013 4:46 pm

I think for start you should limitate yourself to at max. 3 effects x jutsu. Try as well to don't make it sound so similar to tnr, as much as I'm reading im thinking on tnr and remember we're trying to make a different game. Also

In the chuunin jutsu: 4 rounds offense buff is way too much. I'll reduce to 2, stun and if you want to add something, maybe residual will be nice.

SJ jutsu: it's hella OP in my opinion. If you remember forbidden teqniques uses to have some side of negative effect for the user. I would suggest

- Decresing target offense or defense for 2 rounds (some jutsus as well should be focused in nerf your oponent, you just can not limitate to boost yourself) seal for 2 or 2 rounds and as negative effect for you a % of recoil

And for end the forbidden jutsu shoudn't have the same name as the bl does. My opinion at your service~
Back to top Go down
Agumaru
Chunin
Agumaru

Character Bio
Village: Stone

PostSubject: Re: Bloodline: Devastatin Dream   Bloodline: Devastatin Dream EmptyThu Sep 05, 2013 5:53 pm

SJ rank comes before Jounin rank in this game, mue.
Back to top Go down
Keyla_Uchiha
Dama Blanca
Dama Blanca
Keyla_Uchiha

Character Bio

PostSubject: Re: Bloodline: Devastatin Dream   Bloodline: Devastatin Dream EmptyThu Sep 05, 2013 5:55 pm

Then here it comes the problem then. Suggestions are nice but we shall define 1st the basic aspects of the game. I'm going to make a new topic with it
Back to top Go down
Agumaru
Chunin
Agumaru

Character Bio
Village: Stone

PostSubject: Re: Bloodline: Devastatin Dream   Bloodline: Devastatin Dream EmptyThu Sep 05, 2013 5:56 pm

Great idea
Back to top Go down
wolfikun
Genin
wolfikun

Character Bio
Specialization: Ninjutsu
Village: Mist

PostSubject: Re: Bloodline: Devastatin Dream   Bloodline: Devastatin Dream EmptySun Sep 08, 2013 5:33 am

hmm muerte

why wouldnt you skip 1 rank

i mean its not necessity to have an bl jutsu for each rank

and we still do not know how ranks will be in this game

also about the effects, Hatacke did put them OP, but ye they can be merely examples since what effects and how powerful they will be depends on the content staff, as for description they can also edit it as they wish.

so its not necessary to be so critical about it that much even tho i agree with your point muerte
Back to top Go down
Keyla_Uchiha
Dama Blanca
Dama Blanca
Keyla_Uchiha

Character Bio

PostSubject: Re: Bloodline: Devastatin Dream   Bloodline: Devastatin Dream EmptySun Sep 08, 2013 6:12 am

It was a guideline since his point of view. We'll can do more once we know exactly how things are gonna work
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bloodline: Devastatin Dream   Bloodline: Devastatin Dream Empty

Back to top Go down

Bloodline: Devastatin Dream
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Shinobi-Chronicles-RPG :: Locked Topics :: Bloodline Creations-
Jump to: