Shinobi-Chronicles-RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shinobi-Chronicles-RPG

the official forum for SC

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
The Official Shinobi-Chronicles froum has been created and as of this moment any further information and updates can be found on their: here is the official link for the SC Forum http://www.shinobi-chronicles.com/forum/index.php

Blood Line Power Blance

Go down 
+2
Shaydi
Ruchya
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Ruchya
Genin
Ruchya

Character Bio
Specialization: Genjutsu
Village: Rain

Blood Line Power Blance Empty
PostSubject: Blood Line Power Blance   Blood Line Power Blance EmptyMon Sep 16, 2013 11:31 am

Look i love fighting a person that's around my lvl, and he has a jutsu or power i never seen before......and iam at my pc like man i wish i had that or how am i going to beat it.

Well i guess that's where the stragey side of me come in.....there's no way to make a game like this base off the series and not have overpowered bl & justu's.

U can't balance stuff out to much or it will kill the purpose of the bl or jutsu..

let's say i have the bl Mirror's Eye (Sharingan)

Abilitie 1 :  hypnosis

Abilitie 2 :copy

Abilitie 3 :predictive capabilities to the user, allowing them to see the image of an attacker's next move

now if u were to go up against a person with that bl & around ur lvl 90% of the time u would lose.....but if we tweak somethings, it will work just fine.

1:hypnosis - can stop an opponent's movement for 1-2 turn...but can't use any off justu's , only def & healing

2: copy - now with copying was thinking....any Jutsu the user come in connect with he can learn (except bl jutsu's) now it won't be as strong as the original..and u can only learn up to 2 jutsu's. i don't think it will change the battle to much.

3: predictive capabilities- well this is not a jutsu but ur bl abilitie. i would say when ur eyes are active ur opponents speed will decrease & u will have a chance to dodge attack's from time to time..

well that's about it for  NOW!!!!!! *EVIL LAUGH*
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/rikual_rose
Shaydi
Head of Rain Village
Head of Rain Village
Shaydi

Character Bio
Specialization: Ninjutsu

PostSubject: Re: Blood Line Power Blance   Blood Line Power Blance EmptyMon Sep 16, 2013 1:08 pm

I'm not sold :/
Back to top Go down
Ruchya
Genin
Ruchya

Character Bio

PostSubject: Re: Blood Line Power Blance   Blood Line Power Blance EmptyMon Sep 16, 2013 1:40 pm

LOl.....i thought so (X_X)
Back to top Go down
Dankex5
Chunin
Dankex5

Character Bio

PostSubject: Re: Blood Line Power Blance   Blood Line Power Blance EmptyMon Sep 16, 2013 8:25 pm

Can you tell me what the abilities do in the actual battle?
Back to top Go down
Ruchya
Genin
Ruchya

Character Bio

PostSubject: Re: Blood Line Power Blance   Blood Line Power Blance EmptyMon Sep 16, 2013 8:36 pm

1-3 are the abilities in batlles...well 2 is the copy abilitie. after a battle, and u win.... you can learn one of the jutsu's ur opponent used on u.. now u can only learn 2 so be careful
Back to top Go down
Shaydi
Head of Rain Village
Head of Rain Village
Shaydi

Character Bio

PostSubject: Re: Blood Line Power Blance   Blood Line Power Blance EmptyTue Sep 17, 2013 12:55 am

It's just a great idea, the example is just too OP.

This is like Danke's (or was it Agu :/) idea with the bloodline activation opening up a whole new group of abilities. I enjoy that idea but taking my jutsu? D; Seeing my moves before I even made them? D; Too evil man! q_q

Last edited by Shaydi on Tue Sep 17, 2013 1:00 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Ruchya is evil q_q)
Back to top Go down
Marayoor
Chunin
Marayoor

Character Bio

PostSubject: Re: Blood Line Power Blance   Blood Line Power Blance EmptyTue Sep 17, 2013 3:04 am

Well technicaly you are not able to copy a move until you have seen it once? So maybe the copy abilty should be limited to only the last jutsu used or so?
Im all for bloodline activation, even though using a turn to activate a bllodline is a bit much. Instead when you activated it, it should start a timmer of sorts or sometginf that drains your pools .
Back to top Go down
Dankex5
Chunin
Dankex5

Character Bio

PostSubject: Re: Blood Line Power Blance   Blood Line Power Blance EmptyTue Sep 17, 2013 9:37 pm

Just another question. When you say copy opponent's jutsu do you mean opponent's Bloodline Jutsu or village jutsu as well?
Back to top Go down
Shaydi
Head of Rain Village
Head of Rain Village
Shaydi

Character Bio

PostSubject: Re: Blood Line Power Blance   Blood Line Power Blance EmptyWed Sep 18, 2013 1:52 am

Any jutsu. That's the nature of the technique. Which means you'd be able to learn village jutsu without ever leaving your home village just by targeting users of the desired village xD
Back to top Go down
Marayoor
Chunin
Marayoor

Character Bio

PostSubject: Re: Blood Line Power Blance   Blood Line Power Blance EmptyWed Sep 18, 2013 2:57 am

Sounds way too op to actully be feasible xD not even the sharingan can copy bloodline jutsus xD I think the copy thing should be per battle only, and when the battle is over you cant use that jutsu again, and the next battle you can copy anoyher jutsu to use.
Back to top Go down
Shaydi
Head of Rain Village
Head of Rain Village
Shaydi

Character Bio

PostSubject: Re: Blood Line Power Blance   Blood Line Power Blance EmptyWed Sep 18, 2013 8:22 am

Yes, I would say if it is for the duration of that battle only then yes cool idea bro~
Back to top Go down
Rushasu
Admin
Rushasu

Character Bio
Village: Mist

PostSubject: Re: Blood Line Power Blance   Blood Line Power Blance EmptyWed Sep 18, 2013 1:57 pm

A turn to activate it seems reasonable. It adds strategy to the game play imo. You shouldn't just walk into battle with an BL already activated. I'd say the purpose of activating it is to achieve a strength that is beyond basic play thats why you use a turn to activate it. That turn could cost you match or win you the match depending on how both sides play. Also copying a jutsu from that battle seems cool but do you keep the jutsu? That seems a bit OP if you can just see a jutsu and learn it. As stated above it would be alright if you could just use it during that battle only though and its limited to everything besides other BL jutsus. I also agree that having a BL active should drain your pools or have some kind of activating cost. More powerful BLs cost more to use and less powerful BLs cost less.
Back to top Go down
Agumaru
Chunin
Agumaru

Character Bio
Specialization: Weapons
Village: Stone

PostSubject: Re: Blood Line Power Blance   Blood Line Power Blance EmptyThu Sep 19, 2013 7:59 am

I totally agree with Rush
Back to top Go down
Dankex5
Chunin
Dankex5

Character Bio

PostSubject: Re: Blood Line Power Blance   Blood Line Power Blance EmptySat Sep 21, 2013 10:26 am

Wasn't that already spoken about in the BL activation Thread?. Besides being able to copy the a village jutsu without going to the village defeats the purpose of a village jutsu itself same applies to BL jutsus. unless The BloodLine is an S-rank with an extremely low roll rate I find the copying idea disturbing.
Back to top Go down
Rushasu
Admin
Rushasu

Character Bio

PostSubject: Re: Blood Line Power Blance   Blood Line Power Blance EmptySat Sep 21, 2013 12:11 pm

I'd say no to the BL jutsus and I'm 50/50 for the village jutsus
Back to top Go down
Ruchya
Genin
Ruchya

Character Bio

PostSubject: Re: Blood Line Power Blance   Blood Line Power Blance EmptySat Sep 21, 2013 12:21 pm

Everyone calm down..@Dankex5 iam only putting in what's from the anime, it's not like iam making something up to give a person a huge advantage ( i guess u will have one) that's why i named it Blood Line Power Blance..to be honest i don't see anything wrong with this...everyone keep focusing on the jutsu copy it's not that big of a deal..only 1% will even get the bl...it's not like every time u go into a pvp battle u'll have to face someone with that bl..

i said u will not be able to copy bl's, and i said u can only learn up to 2 jutsu's....even still the jutsu will not be stronger then the original..so if u go up against a person from the village with the same jutsu..he will do more damage and take less damage from his own village jutsu.

S-rank of course there's no way i would expect this bl to be nothing but that..what i don't understand, is how is this going to be a naruto base game with nothing from the series...and it sound like even if the bl or jutsu get in the game..it won't have none of the abilities from the anime....that's CRAZY!!!! don't get me wrong i understand where everyone is coming from...everyone is still thinking like tnr....look people iam just thinking outside the box if it work it works... if it don't well it don't
Back to top Go down
Agumaru
Chunin
Agumaru

Character Bio
Specialization: Weapons
Village: Stone

PostSubject: Re: Blood Line Power Blance   Blood Line Power Blance EmptySat Sep 21, 2013 1:24 pm

Seems like the whole "jutsu copy" idea would be troublesome to implement.
Back to top Go down
Rushasu
Admin
Rushasu

Character Bio

PostSubject: Re: Blood Line Power Blance   Blood Line Power Blance EmptySat Sep 21, 2013 2:32 pm

Ruchya wrote:
Everyone calm down..@Dankex5 iam only putting in what's from the anime, it's not like iam making something up to give a person a huge advantage ( i guess u will have one) that's why i named it  Blood Line Power Blance..to be honest i don't see anything wrong with this...everyone keep focusing on the jutsu copy it's not that big of a deal..only 1% will even get the bl...it's not like every time u go into a pvp battle u'll have to face someone with that bl..

i said u will not be able to copy bl's, and i said u can only learn up to 2 jutsu's....even still the jutsu will not be stronger then the original..so if u go up against a person from the village with the same jutsu..he will do more damage and take less damage from his own village jutsu.

S-rank of course there's no way i would expect this bl to be nothing but that..what i don't understand, is how is this going to be a naruto base game with nothing from the series...and it sound like even if the bl or jutsu get in the game..it won't have none of the abilities from the anime....that's CRAZY!!!! don't get me wrong i understand where everyone is coming from...everyone is still thinking like tnr....look people iam just thinking outside the box if it work it works... if it don't well it don't
No one is getting rowdy. This thread was created to discuss what has been posted here right? People are just expressing their opinions and how they feel about the idea.
Back to top Go down
Ruchya
Genin
Ruchya

Character Bio

PostSubject: Re: Blood Line Power Blance   Blood Line Power Blance EmptySat Sep 21, 2013 7:40 pm

Ooook find ur right it may be to much.....i no when i lost, and i have to  respect everyone opinions ~big hug 4everyone~ ( guys too not in a yoai way)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Blood Line Power Blance   Blood Line Power Blance Empty

Back to top Go down

Blood Line Power Blance
Page 1 of 1